First, a few little things:
- Good night's sleep - Awesome.
- Biscuits and gravy for breakfast -Hell yeah!
- Piano class - Quick and painless.
- Warm-up buzzing with trumpet professor - Great.
- Leaving Ear Training early - Cool.
Another little thing, but it gets its own paragraph. I had an amazing lunch at La Señorita. Burger with mushrooms, Swiss cheese, and onions. That plus amazing fries made my tummy quite happy. What made this lunch so fantastic, though, was the company. I ate with a group of awesome people (3 from my studio, plus a trombonist and a sax player), and it was a blast.
Now, another big subject. Around 2, I went to my girlfriend's place to help her clean things up (her dad was going to drop by for a visit). It sounds lame, but if you're with someone as much fun as her, even manual labor becomes fun. I don't remember any specific things that went on (except for trying to fit dishes we didn't have time to wash in the oven...), but I remember it being a lot of fun. I seriously can not get enough of her. Hell, I just saw her an hour ago, and I already miss her!
More little things:
- Great dinner: flank-steak sandwich, waffle fries, and a brownie with ice cream. Mmmm.
- I wore a new red shirt ($3.29 at Goodwill) with my black suit today, and it looked great :)
The last big thing was the Symphony Band performance. I quite enjoyed our program, and it went quite well. There were moments where I almost got lost because I was listening too intently to the rest of the band. I can't wait to hear the recording!
Well, there's my fantastic day in a nutshell. Thanks so much to everyone who helped to make it so.
A day like this makes me realize how good my life has been recently, and how good things are getting. I'm really looking forward to the near future. Life is good, and These Are The Days.
Random Video of the Day