Monday, February 16, 2009

Because

Why am I writing a blog?

Because... I don't know. I guess it's just because I like rambling about my opinions, but I try not to do so too often in real life. The internet doesn't care if you digress and ramble. That's what blogs are for, right?

Why should you care?

Because I'm a normal schmuck, like anyone else for the most part. I just want to get my words out there, and if someone cares to read them, awesome. I intend this blog to basically just be one side of a conversation. I like talking to people, especially about music (although that won't be the only topic at hand).

What am I going to write about?

Well, it's in the title. Life and Music. The two are inseparable for me. My musical notions ebb and flow in sync with my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way. So, my posts will be a combination of the two. A major theme I want to try to maintain is titling each post with a song title. I know it's corny, but it's whatever. Another thing I want to do is consistently write two kinds of posts: those discussing the lives of myself and my friends (who will remain anonymous), and discussing music (and related issues). There won't be a regular rate of alternation between the two, though. I'll just write whatever.

What now?

Well, now, I'm gonna post my self-introduction right after this, and then I'm going to go live part of my non-internet life.

-Me

Links:

"Because"
Original
Across the Universe

Random Video of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment